Mintel's licensed database is available through KU Libraries website, lib.ku.edu. To use Mintel you will need to following these steps.
1. Go to lib.ku.edu
2. Click on "Articles and Databases."
3. Click in "m" for Mintel. Then scroll down and Click on Mintel to open the database.
OR, click on the browse options to explore the database.
4. Please read the short licensing agreement first check the box to accept the "Conditions of Use" and the agreement and then click on "I accept" to proceed.
5. Enter keyword(s) and click enter.
6. Browse the results and click on the title to open the report content.